Linear MTS-3 Megacode Remote Instructions
Linear MegaCode MTS-3 Remote
The Linear model MTS-3 3-Button Remote replaces the older MCT-31 3-Channel Visor Transmitter and is a wireless radio remote control designed for use with Linear automatic garage and gate operators.
The button can be programmed to operate three Linear garage door operators or Linear 318 MHz MegaCode wireless receivers.
- Activates three Linear MegaCode receivers or garage door operators
- Compatible with Linear opener models: LDCO863B, LDCO841, LDCO852, LDCO850, LDCO801, LDCO800, LSO50, LDO50, LDO33 and LCO75
- Compatible with Linear receiver models: MGR, MGR-2, SMDRG, MDR, MDR-2, and MDRU
- Test/operate LED
- Visor mounting clip supplied
- Visor clip mounts vertical or horizontal
- Power: One (1) CR2032 3-volt battery
- Codes: 1,000,000+ (MegaCode format)
- RF Frequency: 318 MHz
- Dimensions: 3" W x 1.7" H x .06" D
You can view or download the following Linear MTS-1 and MTS-3 Remote programming instructions.