Linear LPWKP Keyless Entry Instructions
Linear LPWKP Keyless Entry
The Linear LPWKP Keypad is easy to program and you can select a 1 to 6 digit PIN number. The keypad has built-in keypad lighting for use at night or in dark areas. The silicone keys are backlit with a soft blue glow and you can activate the keypad backlight by pressing the light button.
- Light gray (off white) exterior color with a soft blue lighted keypad for nighttime use
- Hinged cover to protect the keypad from the elements
- Newest Version! Replaces the previous Linear keypad model MDTK
- Program a unique 1 to 6 digit pin number
- 318MHz radio frequency
- Compatible with Linear garage door opener models: LDCO850, LDCO852, LDCO800, LDO33, LDO55, LDO50, LSO50 and LCO75
- Also compatible with Linear MDRU Plug-in Radio Receiver and MDR MegaCode Receiver
- Powered by three (3) AAA batteries
You can view or download the following Linear LPWKP wireless keyless entry programming instructions.