891RGD Raynor Remote Instructions
Programming instructions for the 891RGD Raynor 1-Button Remote can be viewed or downloaded below.
891RGD Raynor Remote
Model: 891RGD Raynor 1-Button Remote
- Features Security + 2.0 Technology
- Can control one 1 garage door opener, gate opener or Liftmaster MyQ enabled light devices
- Only works with Raynor operators that have a YELLOW learn button and YELLOW antenna
- Standard remote supplied with the Airman II & Corporal II Raynor openers
- Compatible with the following Raynor openers: Admiral II (8550RGD / 8550WRGD), Airman II (8155RGD), Aviator II (8355RGD / 8355WRGD), General II (WLEDRGD), Pilot II (8365RGD / 8365WRGD-267), Corporal II (8165RGD / 8165WRGD), Sergeant II (8160WRGD), Ultra II (8587RGD / 8587WRGD), and Prodigy II (8500RGD / 8500WRGD).
- 5-year 3V lithium battery
Your opener must have a yellow learn button on your garage door opener for the 891RGD remote to be compatible
*The 891RGD Remote is exactly the same as the Liftmaster 891LM Remote as both are manufactured by Chamberlain/Liftmaster. The only difference is that the 891RGD has "Raynor" printed on it and the 891LM has "Liftmaster" printed on it.
891LM (891RGD) Liftmaster Remote
You can view or download the following 891RGD Raynor remote programming instructions.