882RGD Raynor Wall Control Station Instructions (Security+2.0)
882RGD Wall Station
882RGD Raynor Multi-function Wall Control Panel (Security+2.0)
- For use with Security+2.0 garage door openers. All Security+2.0 openers have a yellow Learn button and a yellow antenna wire.
- Compatible with the following Raynor openers: Airman II (8155RGD), Aviator II (8355RGD), Pilot II (8365RGD), Corporal II (8165RGD), Ultra II (8587RGD), Prodigy II (8500RGD), and Admiral II (8550RGD
- Door Control Push Bar: Press to open or close the door. Press again to reverse the door during the close cycle or to stop the door while it's opening
- Light Feature: Press the Light button to switch the opener light on or off. When the door is open or closed the light will remain on for 4-1/2 minutes
- Lock Feature: Designed to prevent operation of the door from portable remote controls. However, the door will open and close from the Door Control Push Button and from a Keyless entry accessory
- Learn Button: Used to add, reprogram or change a remote control or keyless entry pin number
- Maintenance Alert System (MAS): When the garage door opener needs to be serviced (approx. 4500 garage door opener cycles) the command (yellow) and service (red) LEDs will begin to alternately flash back and forth
- Includes mounting screws and installation instructions
882RGD Raynor Wall Station Security+2.0
You can view or download the following 882RGD Raynor wall station instructions.