Linear MTR1 Megacode Remote Instructions
Linear MegaCode MTR1 Remote
The Linear model MTR1 1-Button Remote replaces the older MCT-1 1-Channel Visor Transmitter and is a wireless radio remote control designed for use with Linear automatic garage and gate operators.
The button can be programmed to a Linear garage door operator or Linear 318 MHz MegaCode wireless receivers.
- Activates one Linear MegaCode receiver or garage door operator.
- Compatible with Linear opener models: LDCO863B, LDCO841, LDCO852, LDCO850, LDCO801, LDCO800, LSO50, LDO50, LDO33 and LCO75
- Compatible with Linear receiver models: MGR, MGR-2, SMDRG, MDR, MDR-2, and MDRU
- Test/operate LED
- Visor mounting clip supplied
- Visor clip mounts vertical or horizontal
- Power: One (1) CR2032 3-volt battery
- Codes: 1,000,000+ (MegaCode format)
- RF Frequency: 318 MHz
- Dimensions: 3" W x 1.7" H x .06" D
You can view or download the following Linear MTR1 Remote programming instructions.