Linear MDR MegaCode Receiver Instructions
Linear MegaCode MDR Radio Receiver
The Model MDR 1-Channel Receiver is a versatile (universal) receiver that makes it very easy to equip nearly any garage door operator for use with Linear’s popular MegaCode format transmitters. MegaCode uses a frequency of 318 MHz and features over one million radio codes to all but eliminate any possibility of code duplication. It offers simplified programming via the receiver’s learn mode.
The MDR has one normally open contact output. It can be used to send a remote control signal from up to 10 MegaCode transmitters. A learn mode dramatically simplifies programming to just a button press.
- Makes any garage door operator compatible with MegaCode transmitters
- Easy to install
- Memory: storage for up to 10 MegaCode transmitters
- Normally open contact activates for 0.5 seconds
- Power: 110 VAC +/- 10%, 60 Hz
- Codes: 1,000,000+ (MegaCode format)
- RF frequency: 318 MHz
- Compatible with Linear MegaCode Remotes and Keypads: MCT-3 Remote, MCT-11 Remote, LPWKP Keyless Entry
You can view or download the following Linear MDR radio receiver programming instructions.