Liftmaster 828LM Internet Gateway
Imagine being at the office receiving an alert if you left your garage or gate open.Or being able to turn on your lights before you get home. The LiftMaster 828LM Internet Gateway, which connects to your router and enables smartphone control, does this by letting you monitor, open and close your garage door or gate from anywhere and control home lighting.
• MyQ Technology enables you to securely monitor and control your garage door opener, gate operator and home lighting with your smartphone, tablet or computer.
• Alerts can be received as email or pop-up (push) notifications on your mobile device so that you always know the status of your garage door, gate operator and home lighting.
• MyQ mobile app is a free download requiring no annual activation fee.
• Controls up to two garage doors at once and up to 16 MyQ-Enabled devices.
• Easy connection to your home router.
• Works only with LiftMaster MyQ-Enabled Garage Door Openers (with MyQ logo and yellow learn button) and Gate Operators and MyQ Accessories:
- LiftMaster 8500, 8550, 8557, 8587, 8355, 8360 Garage Door Openers
- LiftMaster CSW24V, CSL24V, LA500 Gate Operators
- LiftMaster 888LM MyQ Control Panel, LiftMaster 823LM Remote Light Switch, LiftMaster 825LM Remote Light
Raynor model openers: Admiral II, Airman II, Aviator II, Corporal II, Pilot II, Prodigy II, and Ultra II
You can view the 828LM Internet Gateway users guide below or download the PDF file to your computer.